Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday....

I love a vacation day....still in jambies, watching Rachel Ray....drinking coffee.....
I tried to upload photos, still need more patience to get that done and will perhaps later today.
The goal today, after a trip "to town" for cat food and litter-must take care of the kitties first-back to the goal....Is to work on the Goodwill donation "pile". I am notorious for making a 12.31 dash to GW before they close to qualify the donation for this years taxes. If I only had more time! 365 days is just NOT enough to get it done....
Tomorrow I am going on a "thrifting, adventure/exploring" day with my friend Jamie. I hope to have wonderful photos of our finds-just like the trophies I read from all those artsie gals' blogs I check in on. The second thing best to finding treasures myself is to see other's treasures. I just love the idea that "one man's trash is another's treasure"....
Check back-I hope to have SOMETHING worthy of bragging about snagging and posting the photo......
Have a wonderful Monday to all.
L

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pictures Lori! You have such a beautiful family. The kids look so cute. I love your new blog - perfect background. You need to teach me how to foof mine up.

    I had a fantastic time yesterday. I'm so lucky to have you as my friend. No one else could have kept at it as long as you, or shown me all the good places. That last stop was a killer! We are going back soon, O.K.?

    Be sure to blog about some of your good stuff. I love my crazy pixie doll. My family thinks I'm nuts.

    ReplyDelete