Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wishing for more snow....

The igloo is STILL standing but is very "airy" now. Chance of flurries here tonight-I've got my fingers crossed.
Started the "ok it's time, gotta get moving" workout routine. Have started parking just a little further away at my office and am hitting the treadmill after work. I seem to do well all day until I get home........My goal is to move more and drink twice as much H2O. So far so good!
Big E heads back to NCState Saturday. I know he's ready to go back, but I have really enjoyed him being home. Last year it took me about two weeks to get back in the grove that he was off at school again. He's pretty fun to have around. He even cooked us supper tonight-"Tomato,olive,penne pasta"-did a great job!
Think I play catch with my little medicine ball-gotta keep moving, gotta keep moving, gotta keep moving........

No comments:

Post a Comment